GovEx seeks a part-time (20 hours per week) Research Associate who will play a central role in designing, conducting, and sharing research. This role may transition to full-time in Spring 2018.
The Research Associate will support the Director of Applied Research on a wide range of projects across sectors, strengthening cities’ ability to leverage research and developing approaches tailored to the challenges of civic work. Qualified candidates must flourish in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
Specific responsibilities for a Research Associate include:
- Prepare research plans and designs, including methodologies for quantitative research
- Conduct analysis for research projects using the appropriate methodology
- Collect, clean, and analyze data from city governments, national surveys, longitudinal studies, etc.
- Prepare, disseminate, analyze qualitative data collection instruments
- Recruit, prepare, and interview key informants
- Conduct literature reviews from appropriate sources
- Summarize project results
- Present findings to GovEx team and external partners in the form of research papers at professional conferences, blog posts, or journal articles for publication
Learn more and apply for our Research Associate position here!